Jun 1, 2010
We have had a visual basic.net (2002) service running on our server for several years now with no problems. However I recently needed to update one of the DB calls by adding additional fields to the SELECT statement. However, after adding the new fields, some of the returned data is coming back empty when I loop through the records. I have confirmed that the querystring is accurate and returns all of the data through a third party viewer, so I'm not sure what is going on.For example, in the code below, everything worked fine with field1, field2, and field3. However, when I add field4, data for field2 and field4 come back empty when looping through the results.
View 10 Replies